Love Boo Soothing Bottom Butter (50ml)

Love Boo Baby's Soothing Bottom Butter is packed with nature’s goodies to help protect baby’s delicate skin from nappy rash. Active ingredients form a protective layer to help keep irritants away from delicate areas. Cotton seed oil, Tahitian Monoi and lavender oil all work to soothe, moisturise and help keep little bots peachy and free from nappy rash. It also comes in a handy flip top jar helping make nappy changing time stress free. Soothing Bottom Butter is 99% natural. The other 1% is where Love Boo Baby have used the teeniest amount of preservatives to protect the product from micro-spoilage once it's been opened (in other words, it protects the ingredients from bugs in the atmosphere).

Best Price: £8.99 from The Hut UK, HQhair UK, LOOKFANTASTIC UK, Beauty Expert UK

Stockist Catalogue Product Name Price  
The Hut UK Love Boo Soothing Bottom Butter (50ml) £8.99
HQhair UK Love Boo Soothing Bottom Butter (50ml) £8.99
LOOKFANTASTIC UK Love Boo Soothing Bottom Butter (50ml) £8.99
Beauty Expert UK Love Boo Soothing Bottom Butter (50ml) £8.99

Related or Alternative Products

Beauty, Fragrances, Perfumes, Cosmetics & Skincare, Haircare, Health, Bodycare and Fitness Products – Lowest Price and Stockist